CHICAGO, November 16, 2017 – Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage in Chicago announced today it has acquired the assets of Gloor Realty Company, which does business as Gloor Realty in Oak Park, Illinois. Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage is part of NRT LLC, the nation’s largest residential real estate brokerage.
- Gloor Realty has 52 affiliated agents and a single office located at 114 N. Oak Park Ave. The company will now conduct business under the banner of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage.
- Rich Gloor, Jr., former owner of the Gloor Realty business, will affiliate with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage as the managing broker of the newly acquired office.
- This is the fifth acquisition by Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage in Chicagoland since July, previously acquiring the following real estate brokerages:
- City Point Realty in the Old Town neighborhood of Chicago
- Century 21 McMullen in Northwest Chicago
- Groebe Real Estate in Palos Heights
- Chicagoland Realty Services in Chicago’s West Loop
- Gloor Realty has served Chicago’s Western Suburbs since 1946 with firm roots in the Oak Park-River Forest area. Since day one, the family-owned company has offered unsurpassed expertise, education and experience in meeting the unique challenges of every client’s transaction.
“Gloor Realty has been providing exceptional real estate support to the Oak Park community and greater Western Suburbs through three generations of family. With that said, Rich Gloor and his talented group of agents know the market and the industry. This acquisition allows us to assert ourselves in a key area of Chicagoland, while seamlessly connecting our services between the city and Western Suburbs for both our clients and agents.”
- Fran Broude, president of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage “Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage is synonymous with forward-thinking technology, unprecedented leadership and global expertise. We are impressed with the advanced marketing tools and programs available to our agents, and we are confident that they will be able to leverage these resources to offer the highest level of client service – all while taking their businesses to unprecedented heights.”
- Rich Gloor, Jr., former owner of the Gloor Realty business About Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, a leading residential real estate brokerage company serving Chicagoland, Northwest Indiana, Southeast Wisconsin and Southwest Michigan, operates 53 offices and is affiliated with more than 3,700 agents. Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage is part of NRT LLC, the nation's largest residential real estate brokerage company. For more information, please visit www.coldwellbankerhomes.com.